Is there something like too many sneakers? Apparently, NOT!
We went scouting and realised that we Indians do have a crazy penchant for sneakers. While we couldn’t include everyone, we decided to do a round-up of five celebrities who are certified sneakerheads.
1. Anand Ahuja is in a league of his own. He runs a fashion brand called Bhane, but also India’s first sneaker store called VegNonVeg. He’s a sneaker lover like no other. From Nikes to New Balance’s he has them all.
2. Actor Harshvarrdhan Kapoor has been collecting sneakers for a while now! His unique sense of fashion and love for streetwear is known, but his obsession with sneakers trumps them all!
3. Actor-singer Diljit Dosanjh has great taste. His fashion and music are always upbeat and forever in trend. Often spotted in puffer jackets and monogrammed tees, he also owns sneakers that are luxurious at their best. From Versace to Dior he has quite a few in his kitty.
4. Go through actor Karan Tacker’s Instagram, and you’ll know his passion for sneakers. From high-ups to dunks the man owns a few stunners.
5. This celeb’s love for sneakers started when he fell in love with basketball. Yes, we are talking about Rannvijay Singh. A hardwood floor full of sneakers, say whatttt???
[Featured Image Credit: Rannvijay Singh]